Friday, 6 April 2012

Sorry there haven't been any new posts for a while. I've been laid low this week by a killer cold and am only now recovering enough to do anything beyond the basic necessities. Today we went to Blanshardstown Shopping Centre. It's a pretty big mall, lots of stores...we went in search of Easter chocolate. We found some. Craig bought a cadbury creme egg filled monstrosity that is larger than a football. I will post photos on Sunday with Will next to it as a size reference. I walked through Debenhams, which is sort of like a less depressing Hudson's Bay and ogled all the pretty spring clothes. Spring clothes shouldn't even be for sale here the weather makes a mockery of it. Sure you can wear those hip little outfits from Topshop or River Island but have fun wearing your winter coat over them. We had a nice bit of weather last week but this week's frozen chill has left me cold. Geddit? While at Debenhams I also decided to get my messy eyebrows taken care of. When we moved here I let them grow in hoping that they'd somehow morph into amazing, Brooke Sheilds-esqe brows but my dreams have been dashed. I ended up looking a little more like Craig than I wanted to. Boo. So I found a lovely lady that does threading at Debenhams in a little niche between perfume and swimsuits. I've never had them threaded before and I was game for a new experience (plus it was cheaper than waxing at the Benefit counter). But it was a little odd to have someone working on me inches away from the aisle in a busy department store. By the way...ouch. A little bit anyways. I wasn't expecting it to feel quite like that but the results have left me looking far less scruffy. Next to tackle my Hermione Granger hair. What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment